Problems with Mobile Airtime Recharge
Your Tesco International Calling app allows you to transfer your Tesco Calling credit to your friends and loved ones’ PAY-AS-YOU-GO (PAYG) numbers around the world.
If you are trying to send credit to someone but are having issues or see a message saying that the transaction was not successful, this could be due to:
- The mobile phone you are trying to send credit to is a contract (bill pay) phone and not PAYG – you can only send credit to a PAYG number
- The mobile phone you are trying to send credit to is on a mobile network not supported by our Mobile Airtime Recharge service
If you would like assistance or have any problems when using the service, please contact our Customer Services team, who will be happy to help. Emailing them with your details would be best. Please provide the following information:
- Your mobile number
- The number you are trying to send money to
- Date and time of your attempt
- A description of what the issue is, along with screenshots showing the error
- This service is for private, non-commercial, and personal use only
- Once credit has been transferred to another PAYG user, it cannot be recovered. Please ensure that the number you are transferring to is correct before completing the transaction. We cannot refund mistakes.
- The full amount will be deducted from your Tesco International Calling app balance.
**Sending to UK mobiles will generate a PIN which will be shown in the app after successfully sending. Your receiver will then receive an SMS which will have the PIN included. The PIN is required when adding the credit, either manually or via their mobile provider.